When the programming team wasn't working alongside Nathan, we managed to get our classmate running perfectly for this year's competition (the classmate is our driver station computer, and for this year we had to reimage and update the system). With some help online, we got our camera feed to transfer directly from our robot's router as opposed to sending the data from our cRIO. By doing this, we are able to use one of our newer cRIO's and our picture quality is greatly improved. We now have an FPS rate that will greatly increase our drive team's visibility of the field. Last year in particular the FPS rate caused our team some considerable trouble.
Time is running low, but we're just getting started!
Programming and electrical subteams